Join our network!
FitBack Physiotherapy are a leading provider of specialist Occupational Health Physiotherapy and Health and Wellbeing services to some of the UK`s leading brands.
Due to expansion, we are growing our network of associate private physiotherapy clinics across the UK. We are looking for outstanding clinics interested in receiving Occupational health physiotherapy referrals to join our growing national network.
Our patient base are employees that are either absent from work due to MSK issues or suffering with MSK issues affecting their work. Our physiotherapy interventions are work focused with an aim to returning patients back to work or full duties as quickly and safely as possible. Our associate clinics will be providing employees with treatment when they really need it which isn’t always accessible through traditional pathways.
We differ from other Physiotherapy network providers in that we don’t receive referrals from insurance companies for low level claim whiplash disorders. Furthermore, we believe our payment terms and conditions are amongst the best of the network providers.
We invite you to join our network and look forward to welcoming you on board!
Instructions (Please Allow 20-30 minutes to complete)
- Please note this document is based on CSP clinical quality assurance standards audit minimum recommendations.
- Please do not refresh your browser or leave the page before submitting otherwise your data will be lost.
- Before completing please read through this document to ensure you have all the documentation that is necessary.
- Please ensure that all sections are fully completed.
- Please ensure that all documents requested are attached when submitting the form.
- Following submission of your application and if successful, FitBack will contact you with payment terms and conditions.
- If you have any queries prior to filling in the form please email FitBack at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Clinic Information
- 2. Policies and Procedures
- 3. Clinical Governance / Record Keeping
- 4. Documents for Upload